Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tuesday 10/14/08

Start Day
Sing Welcome Song in Spanish (I'll teach it to you sometime)
Pledge of Allegiance
Weather Song (I'll teach it to you sometime)
Calendar- practice counting to 10 in Spanish
Spanish Review- colors of their markers in Spanish

Motor Skills
Gross Motor and Phonics- guess the sight word and I will throw you the ball to catch
And I will give a letter and child has to give sound and a word that it starts with

Fine motor-at the table with rice and spoons, tweezers

Snack and Stories- 3 Columbus Day stories

Craft- Columbus Day Craft

Play- play Columbus with ships and castle

Math- Chutes and Ladders and the Pet Game

Value- I will be emphasizing the courage of Columbus to do what he did when many thought he was crazy. I will remind them of the courage that we have talked about of the firefighters.

More stories- if time permits I will read them the books from the library about how they can have courage.
hasEML = false;

No comments: